#greencirclecolumn #greenerpastures #lifestyle #success #greatness #perseverance #determination
Hi guys, it’s been a long, hard, and terrifying 3 months, bacause of the Coronavirus pandemic. So, please as our various countries prepare to activate another phase of easing lockdown, please let’s all do well to follow safety measures set out by our government. It’s not going to be easy at first, but we’ll sail through this. So we all gotta stay focused and be careful. My late Father, of blessed memories always told me and my siblings; “don’t be carefully careful, but be carelessly careful”. So let’s apply that as we embark on embracing outdoor activities again….lets all #staysafe
GREATNESS?, whoa…let’s kick it😉
If you view achieving GREATNESS as you life depends on it, then nothing will stop or distract you from achieving it.
The Journey to Greatness………..
The journey everyone embarks on, many end up somewhere; only a few get there. The journey to GREATNESS is a rough ride, not for the faint hearted. It takes DETERMINATION, TENACITY, ENDURANCE, PERSEVERANCE, PERSISTENCE and PATIENCE to get through the trials, failures, oppositions and obstacles in order to attain GREATNESS. For you to attain GREATNESS you have to know what you want and be willing to risk whatever it takes, if possible everything to get it, anything else can wait. You just can not afford to backdown from the challenges, obstacles and trials the journey throws at you.
If you desire to attain greatness, you must remember, and always bear it in mind that; no matter how hard, how rough, how deep it gets, you must keep going. DEAN KARNAZES(a phenomenal chap) once said “run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, just don’t give up”. Do what you have to, as long as you keep going.
Believing you are a victim or you’re defeated will not get you to GREATNESS, But believing you are a VICTOR and you’re capable will get you there; Embrace the mindset that all the failures and trials you face are preparing you for the GREATNESS. Failure should teach you, not undertake you
On the go, you will feel weak and frustrated about the things that seem to be impossible to do, goals that seem unreachable, time you can not turn back, and skills you can’t seem to acquire, it’s then, you must pause and remember that those challenges are what separates you from the rest, and makes your story worth telling.
To attain, GREATNESS you will need to never stick with the status quo, you need to keep pushing otherwise you will end up somewhere far from greatness. Challenges are just temporary detour, not a dead end, rise above them and keep soaring.
The journey to greatness provides you with the exact challenges that you are meant to face and overcome in oder to be great. Fear and self-doubt are the greatest detractors of greatness. When you get down, thinking nothing is left, when you feel like you have reached a dead end, when you find yourself stuck between a hard surface and rock bottom; the choice of what you do next is what ultimately determines whether you will end up somewhere or you will attain greatness. Falling is delay not defeat, get back up and keep walking.
Know that, in pursuit for greatness you will fail often, you will need to step up when the times are the toughest, you will face opposition, you will need to walk over the snakes, you will need to pass through the red sea, you will go hungry and thirsty, there are a lot of roadblocks, But you can not afford to backdown.
Your dedication and determination to reach greatness in the face of adversity will carry you through to the very end. You will you get scared, just don’t let it stop you; just take a deep breath and whisper to yourself, that there is nothing you won’t do, and there is no length you wouldn’t go to reach GREATNESS (you can do it).
The Journey to GREATNESS requires you to THINK, FOCUS, BELIEVE, ACT and ACHIEVE. You have tremendous potential to attain greatness. Always strive to turn every crisis into an opportunity, don’t bury your failures, let them inspire you to do better, But don’t carry your failures around, use them as stepping stones to rise above them. Failures should teach you, not undertake you.
I came up with some UNDENIABLE TRUTHS THAT ENABLES YOU TO REACH GREATNESS below:
1. A BURNING DESIRE- A burning Desire is the starting point of greatness. Everything in life always boils down to; “how bad do you want to it”?, “Do you want it that bad”?. You require a burning desire to plant your feet on your goals and not be moved. If you want to be great, you must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. There is no challenge, not even a dime, that can overwhelm a person with a burning desire to win.
2. – You need to be “success-conscious” to attain GREATNESS. Being success-conscious means your mind is consumed with the desire to succeed that you already see yourself successful. GREATNESS has to become a reality in your mind, otherwise you will end up somewhere far from greatness.
3. FACE YOUR FEARS- In your journey to success, you will face the greatest detractor of success; fear of failure. Winners are not afraid of failure. It’s ok to be afraid, you will have fear at some point, if not all the time, but it’s not having fear that is the problem, It’s how you handle fear. You must step up and face your fears in-order to overcome it and achieve GREATNESS. Once you overcome fear, you are virtually UNLIMITED. You should always remember those small things like, when you were a kid learning how to ride a bike, did falling off your bike stop you from trying again?, Falling was part of your learning and it never stopped you, right? Now get back up and ride again.
4. MEASURE YOUR PROGRESS– take time to look back from where you are from, locate your present position, and determine what you must do to get to your next level. Measuring your progress helps you envision what the next level will be for you. No matter how bad your progress is, it’s still progress so don’t be too hard on yourself, you are doing your best; give yourself some credit. Remember yourself why and keep going. At any given time you can do so much better, you should do better.
5. REPLACE EVERY NEGATIVE THOUGHT WITH A POSITIVE ONE- For example- “I am worthless”
Replace this with “I am not as bad as I think about myself. I have a great personality, have had a great education, have a supportive family and many blessings that I discard. Maybe I am lost at the moment but I will figure it all out in due time.“
No matter how much we deny, there is always something positive going on our in life that we don’t give much attention to. However once we start being mindful of our thoughts, these positive things become more apparent and we are then able to address them appropriately.
6. BE MINDFUL OF YOUR THOUGHTS- Never let your thoughts run unmonitored. Think about what you think, be aware. In fact try this out, whenever you have a negative thought, stomp on the ground! While you stomp, imagine you are stomping an ant which is actually the negative thought. ANTs are Automatic Negative Thoughts – like, “I’m not smart enough” or, “I have a bad memory.”
My today’s conclusion is a little poem I wrote about GREATNESS. Please relate to it.
Before you were born, And were still too tiny for the human eye to see, You won the race of life From among 250 million competitors. And yet, How fast you have forgotten Your strength, When your very existence Is proof of your greatness. You were born a winner, A warrior, One who defied the odds by surviving the most gruesome battle of them all.
And now that you are a giant, Why do you even doubt victory against smaller numbers, And wider margins? The only walls that exist, Are those you have placed in your mind.
And whatever obstacles you conceive, Exist only because you have forgotten What you have already Achieved.”
Total Views 1,819 total views, Views Today 1 views today
#greencirclecolumn #lifestyle #selfrelianceHAPPY NEW MONTH FOLKS, GREENCIRCLE WISHES ALL HER VIEWERS A BLESSED AND...
#greencirclecolumn #greenerpastures #lifestyle #procrastination #purposeHi guys, can you believe that we’ve been away...